Sequence of Operation
After the battery is completed the process of heat-sealing, this battery is delivered to this leak testing machine by conveyor. When a battery enters the testing area automatically located and stopped in the situation. Then the sucking tool will automatically go down to press the vent holes of battery and start sucking. The leak testing cycle is completely automatic under user's setting. If the battery is detected leaked, the air pressure was lost (may read the figure from meter) and the alarm sound, then the machine rejects the battery automatically. Upon completion of the leak test, then the good battery will be conveyed to the next coding area automatically and the coding head goes down to proceed cycle work, and then the coded battery is passed to output for next process.
- It is equipped with PLC computer controlling system.
- It is easy to set the testing term and can get the high rate of accuracy
- It is easy to adjust the up-down moving distance of testing tool and change the testing tool efficiently.
- Its pressure system equipped with a safety system. If the pressure is not enough, this machine will be stopped and alarmed automatically to avoid the defect testing.
- Cycle duration approx. 280~360 pcs/hr. (20-25 sec./cycle) (2 batteries)
- Electricity: 3 phase, voltage and frequency to suit customer's specifications.
- Compressed air consumption: 45nl/min. at 6 kg/cm²
Dimension and Weight
- Approx. 2350(L) x 1060(W) x 1920(H) mm
- Approx. 600 kgs
Battery Plate Machinery, Injection Mold, Lead Acid Automotive Battery Casing.,Battery Plate Machinery