Sequence of Operation
After the battery completed the heat-sealing for container and cover, the battery is delivered to the sealing area by conveyor automatically; then the sealing mold lower to press on the vent hole, heat sealing and cutting automatically. Once completed the sealing, the battery is conveyed next to side-sealing area for final operation, and then the battery is pass to output conveyor.
- It is suitable for all types of motorcycle battery (also fit to MF battery)
- Capacity: 300-360 batteries/Hr. (2 batteries per cycle)
- This machine is easy for the operation and maintenance.
- The mold surface is installed with rubber cushion, so that the final defective rate can be reduced.
- This machine is equipped with auto-stop of no feeding.
- It’s easy to install the relative tooling.
- Electricity: 5 KW, 1 or 3 phase, voltage and frequency to suit customer’s specifications.
- Compressed air consumption: 30nl/min. at 5 kg/cm²
Dimension and Weight
- Approx. 2000(L) x 650(W) x 1900(H) mm
- Approx. 500 kgs
Agm Battery Equipment, Sealed Battery Casing, Battery Machine.,Lead Acid Battery Casing