Sequence of Operation
The battery will be delivered to this tester by conveyor after the elements groups have been put into the container. The battery will be automatically located at the testing area by stopper then the testing probe goes down to touch the bushings and intercells in battery for testing; when testing time is up, the probe raises automatically .The Polarity Checking & Short Circuit Testing machine will alarm in the same time if short circuit or any elements group in cell is found out in reverse polar condition; after that, the poor battery was pass to the end of conveyor and then reject. Upon completion of both testing, the battery is pass to the output conveyor for next process.
- It is suitable to test all types of automotive battery.
- It is easy to change the desired battery type.
- It is to adjust the testing voltage (Max. 2000V).
- It is equipped with the system of auto-stop of no feeding and auto-start of refeeding.
- Plate group is required with 5mv available.
Electricity: 1 or 3 Phase, voltage and frequency to suit customer's specifications Compress Air Consumption: 41 NL/min. at 6 kg/cm²
Dimension and Weight
Approx. 2600(L) x 1500(W) x 1900(H) mmApprox. 900 kgs
Automotive Batteries Machiner, Vacuum Dry Charging Machines, Battery Plate Pasting Machines.