Sequence of Operation
After battery pass the welding process and fit to the cover, then worker move battery into the entry location, the convey system will move battery into the sealing work position, and proceed the heat melting cover and container, sealing and cooling automatically. At the completion of the automatic heat-sealing operation, the completed battery will be pass to the output conveyor for next process.
- Automatically lift up the cover by both of gripping mechanism and suction mechanism, so that the cover can be lift steadily.
- Capacity: 12V battery (2 pcs/cycle)
240pcs/hr, 6V battery (3 pcs/cycle)
- It's suitable for heat-sealing all types of motorcycle battery.
- Workable range:
Max: 206(L) x 92(W) x 165(H) mm
Min: 68.5(L) x 46(W) x 72(H) mm
- The preheating time: 20-30 Min.
- Temperature range: 0～600℃.
- It's easy to change the tooling to save the time and increase the work efficiency.
- It's pressure system equipped with a safety system. If the pressure is not enough, this machine will be stopped and alarmed automatically.
- It's temperature control system equipped with a safety system. If the working temperature is higher than
the set value, the machine will stopped and alarm automatically.
- Electricity: 8KW, 1 or 3 phase, voltage and frequency to suit the customers' specification.
- Air compress consumption: 91.4 NL/min at 6 kg/cm²
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: 1200x1360x1850mm(L x W x H)
- Weight (Approx.): 1000 KGS
Battey Plate Machinery, Injection Battery Casing, Injection Plastic Products.